Saturday 30 August 2014

[Translation] Confession + ending ☆ Silver pair's triangle end

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T





You : (Tsugumi told me to wait here but what’s going on ?)
Shishido : Aah, she’s here !
You : Ryou-san ? Ootori-kun ?
Ootori : We finally found here huh, Shishido-san ?
Shishido : Ayaka. We have an important thing to tell you so we both came here.
You : To me… ?
Ootori : Yeah, it’s an important thing.
Shishido : Choutarou !
Ootori : Yes, Shishido-san !
Shishido : I love you ! I want you to go out with me !
Ootori : I love you ! I want you to go out with me !
You : Eh… ah…
Shishido : When we spoke about you at each other, we realized that we were both liking you. We were arguing about the confession. And so, we decided to confess both, whoever which of us would be rejected or be your boyfriend, without any regrets.
Ootori : Does it… cause you trouble ? Even if you like Shishido-san, it’s fine. I want to hear your true feelings.
Shishido : Even if you like another guy, I want to hear clearly your feelings.
You : Even if you say it… you are both two important persons to me and I can’t… decide. I… I…
Shishido : Sorry for rushing you. You don’t have to give your answer now. Just think about it slowly, okay ?
Ootori : Tsujimoto-san, I’m sorry. I believe you’ll eventually answer our feelings one day.
Shishido : When the camp is over, what about seeing each other again ?
Ootori : That’s right, Shishido-san. In a place that is not the camp, not for you to give us your answer, but just seeing you.
You : … yes !
Shishido : Here, that’s my and Choutarou’s contact information. Whenever you want, contact us.
Ootori : See you soon !


Shishido : Choutarou, I can’t lose to you !
Ootori : I’ll surpass you, Shishido-san ! If I win this, she’s mine !
Ikkyu nyu kon !
You : Amazing, it’s a strike !
Shishido : Next is my turn !
You saw it ?!
You : Hey, Choutarou-kun. This jewel is…
Ootori : Ah, you mean that pendant ?
You : Yeah, I was wondering why you always wear it.
Ootori : There’s not really any meaning behind it, let’s say it’s an amulet. Ah right. Should I give it to you ?
You : But it must be something really precious…
Ootori : It’s alright~ I’ll help you wear it, okay ?
Shishido : YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!
Ootori : Aaah~ What are you misunderstanding here, Shishido-san ? I was just showing her my pendant.
Shishido : That Choutarou… he just doesn’t want to let her slip out of his hand… but I won’t lose !
Ootori : Shishido-san, I won’t lose either !
You : Hey hey, you two. We went to the bowling to enjoy it, not to fight…
 

8 comments:

  1. Eheeeeee~ The silver pair's triangle ending is rather sweet. I'm excited to see the AkutsuxSengoku triangle! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is !! X3 You're welcome~ ! (─‿‿─)

      Delete
  2. triangle ending?? how we can get that? O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, you have to do some calculations to have the same level of affection for each boy >o< Unfortunately, I don't know much about the subject since Natsu was the one who did it all >o<

      Delete
  3. I already tried 3 times to calculate this pair but I always failed to get this ending. Can I request for the walkthrough please? (┯_┯)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can but it wasn't me who did all the work T__T Natsu was the one who did all the triangle ends, and since she can't fully take care of the blog right now, you'll have to wait a bit more T__T Sorry about that m(_ _)m

      Delete
  4. It`s ok :D
    I`ll wait for that. thanks so much for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For anyone interested, here's the walkthrough on how to achieve this ending! =] vvvvv

    http://dokipuri-guide.blogspot.com/2015/07/walkthrough-ot3-shishido-ryou-x-ootori.html

    ReplyDelete